The garbage compactor truck usually compacts the waste using a hydraulically powered mechanism that employs a moving plate or shovel to scoop the waste out from the loading hopper and compress it against a moving wall. In most compactor designs, the plate has a pointed edge (hence giving it the industry standard name packer blade) which is designed to apply point pressure to the waste to break down bulky items in the hopper before being drawn into the main body of the truck.
New condition/Left and Right hand drive/4x2
Front/Rear axle loading(kg)
Wheel track (front/rear) (mm)
Max. driving speed(km/h)
Reinforced diaphragm clutch
Service brake: dual circuit compressed air brake Parking brake:(emergency brake): spring energy, compressed air operating on rear wheels
Auxiliary brake: engine exhaust valve brake
Power steering, hydraulic steering with power assistance
6pcs with one spare tire
Manual type, 5 Forwards and 1 reverse
Single row seat, Tiltable. It can accommodate three people. With air conditioner.
Q235 Carbon steel
Ways of Loading
1. Equipped with air-tight dustbin, hydraulic system and operating system.
2. Automatic loading, compressing and discharging, all handled by 1 person
3. Sewage water collection tank to avoid any pollution during handling.
4. Large Pressure, Good Leakage Proof, Convenient Operation and Dependable Security
5. Electrical Control Panel for compacting system.
Color is optional