Views:23 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-14 Origin:Site
One of the most common faults of the suction truck is leakage, and leakage into oil leakage, leakage, leakage of three. Three kinds of leakage fault mainly concentrated in the suction truck oil, water, air conditioning and vacuum pump. The leakage problem of the suction truck occurs generally, but it is difficult to check out. Is there any better way to check the leakage of the suction truck?
1. Oil leakage and water leakage faults of the suction truck can be detected by visual measurement .If oil or water is found at a link in an oil or waterway, it may be a leak.
2. Clean the oil in the oil road or water of the sewage suction truck, and then apply thick soapy water to the parts to be tested. Blow into an oil or waterway.Watch carefully where
the oil or water is bubbling and where it is leaking.
3. If it is easy to unload the leaking route of the sewage suction truck, you can unload the route and soak it into the water.Blow into the route, where the bubble is where the leakage point.
4. Add fluorescent agent to the oil-water gas system of the sewage suction truck, and then run the system for 15 minutes.Use special side drain eyes and side drain lights to observe.Fluorescent agent leakage from the leakage point, with a side leakage lamp, it is easy to see the leakage point of the suction truck.
5. After emptying the oil-water gas system of the sewage suction truck, blow the cigarette smoke into the oil-water gas system. Where there is smoke, there is the leakage point.However, this method only looks for some large leakage points in the suction truck.
6.Leakage of the suction truck occurs from time to time, we need to regularly check the oil and water gas system of the suction truck, find out the problem in time to eliminate, can effectively improve the work efficiency of the suction truck, at the same time to save costs to avoid pollution.